If you love glitter, and the environment, this is for you! It's almost certain that when using a cosmetic glitter, particles will end up in the drain. But never fear! The Good Glitter cosmetic grade glitter is a beautiful, sparkling, skinsafe glitter made of biodegradable eucalyptus cellulose. Sparkle freely knowing you're using an eco-friendly alternative to plastic glitter!
- Made with eucalyptus cellulose
- Heavy metal free, softer than regular glitter
- Biodegrades naturally in wastewater
- Shelf stable, doesn't dissolve
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Skin and body safe - avoid getting into eyes.
USESFestival & daily makeupBody glitterHair glitterBath bombsSoapsBody washes & lotions+ Crafts like slimes, candles when you'd like the glitter to disappear, and kids projects.